How can Shea Butter (pronounced "Shay Butter") benefit you?
Shea Butter can provide relief for many things - from dry skin to minor dermatological diseases.* High levels of natural antioxidants and essential fatty acids found within the buttery contents are extremely effective for moisturizing and repairing damaged skin.
A Touch of Heaven is infused with Vitamin E and Olive Oil to assist in the age-defying process for healthy skin.
Our shea butter has been clinically shown to provide benefits. Here are some of the benefits of Shea Butter for the skin:
- Daily skin moisturizer (Head to toe)
- Dry skin relief
- Dry scalp
- Skin rash- including diaper rash
- Skin peeling, after tanning
- Blemishes and wrinkles
- Itching skin due to dryness
- Shaving cream to reduce razor irritation
- Small skin wounds
- Skin cracks
- Soften tough skin on feet (especially heels)
- Stretch mark prevention during pregnancy
- Minor burns
- Eczema and psoriasis (soothes chronic dry skin)
- Sun and wind protection
- Even skin tone
- Reduce blemishes and scarring
- Eliminating scalp irritations, dryness and chemical processing
- Preventing and healing bumps after shaving
- Reducing acne (in combination with African Black Soap)
- Helps restore elasticity to skin
- Restores luster and elasticity to hair
*If you have a serious skin condition, you should always see your doctor.